5. They ____ potatoes in different ways. They can boil them and fry them.
A. cook B. eat C. make D. take
4. Many old people don't have good ____. They can't watch TV, but they can listen to music or news over the radio.
A. hearing B. health C. eyesight D. time
3. So the slave was pardoned and ____.
A. killed B. rich C. happy D. freed
2. Travelling ____ today becomes yesterday; travelling west it is tomorrow.
A. south B. east C. north D. west
1. Travelling west, you set your clock ____; travelling east, you set it ahead.
A. behind B. forward C. back D. ahead
150. --- Why was the official meeting held?
--- new officials.
A. Select B. Selecting C. To select D. For selecting
149. --- Please go to the concert with us .
--- Sorry. I’ m tired after a day’s hard work.
A . bit B. little C. a bit D. a little .
148. --- You didn’t phone Bill.?
A. Must I phone B .Should I phone C. Shall I phone D. Should I have phoned
147. ---What’s that building?
--- the garden equipment is stored.
A. There is in which B. That’s where C. The building that D. That’s the building which
146. --- Did you go to Africa for the vacation?
--- I to go but I fell ill at the last minute.
A. was planning B. have planned C. have been planning D. had been planning